<3 <3 <3 I’d offer you some of mine but it’s gluten free bread ^_^; AND THE CAFETERIA CAN JUST DEAL WITH IT WE’RE PAYING THEM ENOUGH FOR THEIR DAMN MEAL PLAN
Exactly—like you see where they leave bread by the waffle irons, I can just take some slices and slip it into my bag like how I steal cookies.
The caf can kiss my ass, I’m paying 1500 for their shitty food, I can steal bread if I want to.
Writing fanfic when I should be reading for this essay due by midnight on Friday. It’s not that bad, but I really don’t want to go to sail and then write a paper.
I was also going to make lunch for Saturday and found that my bread has molded. That and my milk went bad.
Ugh, and I don’t want to go grocery shopping again, so I’m settling for stealing bread from the cafeteria. Cause fuck the police.
Reasons why Maggie doesn’t need to buy perishables—she doesn’t eat much and forgets.
(Font is called Cinnamon Cake and it was downloaded from dafont.com)
Well, I decided it was high time for my first giveaway! Since I’ve had trouble selling my scarves, I decided that a promotional giveaway would at least give one of them a loving home.
What will you be winning?
- One scarf from my etsy store that is $25 or under
- A “Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok” DVD (first volume)
- Candy. This will range from Halloween candy bought at Kroger, to really good candy from “La Kings” down here in Galveston. When you win, I’ll message you and ask about any food allergies.
- You do need to be following me. I don’t care if you were following me before the giveaway or not, but if you follow because of this please don’t unfollow after cause that’s just rude.
- Likes count, but you MUST reblog.
- Due to shipping costs, this is USA only. However, if you want to middle-man it, that’s fine. I just need for my part of the shipping to only be in the US.
- You must be comfortable with giving me your address, and if you’re under 18, have parent permission.
This will end on October 4th, 2014. That way I have time to pack it all up and get it shipped out as soon as possible.
Ends this Saturday! I’ll cut it off at midnight going into Saturday.